Deeply rooted in the subconscious mind is where the majority of our behavior is governed.
Therefore, in order to effect change we must work subconsciously.
Hypnosis is the best tool available to access the subconscious scripting and make changes to dramatically improve your life.
- Hypnotherapy is often quick and effective in resolving personal issues and improving focus and performance.
- Hypnotherapy can help you modify beliefs that no longer serve you.
- Hypnotherapy can effectively replace limiting behaviors with attitudes and actions that promote GROWTH and SUCCESS.
- Hypnotherapy helps you focus, direct and maximize your own inner power. It’s an effective, relaxing and drug-free choice for change.
- Hypnotherapy can influence the body to heal itself, alleviate pain and speed up post-surgical recovery time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can everyone be hypnotized?
A: Yes, everyone has the ability to be hypnotized.
Q: What does it fell like to be hypnotized?
A: Hypnosis provides a sense of profound physical and mental relaxation that is both refreshing and revitalizing.
Q: What happens if I don’t come out of hypnosis?
A: This is impossible. All trances end, whether formally ended by the Hypnotherapist or ended naturally by you.
Q: In hypnosis, will I do anything I don’t want to do or say anything I don’t want to say?
A: You cannot and will not ever be compelled to do or say anything under hypnosis that is in conflict with your personal, ethical standards and desires.
Q: Will I be aware of anything?
A: Yes, you will hear everything the Hypnotherapist says. Some people are capable of very deep levels of hypnotic trance an may not consciously remember every detail of a session.